Originally from Jacksonville, Illinois, Hayley M. Hughes attended Illinois College in her hometown. She graduated magna cum laude with a B.S. in Management and Organizational Leadership, and a minor in Sociology. She was also inducted into Delta Mu Delta, an international business honor society which recognizes and encourages academic excellence. Given her business background, Hayley brings an exceptional touch that complements the firm. Hayley transitioned to law school at St. Louis University School of Law in St. Louis, Missouri, where she received a J.D. in May of 2018. She decided to call St. Louis home, and was admitted to the Missouri bar in September of 2018. Hayley engages in a variety of civil defense litigation ranging from general liability to professional liability, including complex litigation.
Associations & Organizations
- Women Lawyers’ Association of Greater St. Louis “WLA”
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers “MODL”
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis “BAMSL”
- St. Louis University School of Law
- J.D., 2018
- B.S., 2015 magna cum laude
- During law school, Hayley volunteered in the Entrepreneurship and Community Development Clinic where she counseled small business owners and nonprofit organizations on a variety of matters. She also completed an externship at Macy’s, Inc. working in-house on various matters affecting the corporation including employment, compliance, and litigation.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- Associate, Pitzer Snodgrass, P.C. (18' - 19’)